Phase IV : 2005-2010
The objective of the St. Lawrence Plan for a Sustainable Development (Phase IV, 2005-2010) of the Canada-Quebec Agreement on the St. Lawrence, was to promote ecological integrity, environmentally responsible economic activities, community engagement and the concerted and integrated governance of the St. Lawrence.
Six components were targeted for this phase: community involvement and awareness, access to riverbanks, agriculture, ecological integrity, navigation and state of the St. Lawrence monitoring.
A total of 10 departments, ministries and agencies of the governments of Canada and Quebec committed to implementation of this plan.
The projects carried out during this fourth phase are documented in the Five-Year Report 2005-2010.
Government of Canada
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Space Agency
- Environment Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- ObservAction Network of Environment Canada's Biosphère
- Parks Canada
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Transport Canada
Government of Quebec
- Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs
- Ministère des Ressources naturelles et de la Faune
- Ministère des Transports
- Stratégies Saint-Laurent
- ZIP committees