Projects to Ensure the Sustainable Use of the St. Lawrence
Whether in the areas of sustainable management of fishery resources, the maintenance and promotion of public access points to the St. Lawrence, sustainable commercial navigation and recreational boating practices or adequate water flows to maintain the health of ecosystems, the governments of Canada and Quebec are working together to provide for the sustainable use of the St. Lawrence.
Their activities in this regard are guided by four orientations, each associated with specific objectives and projects.
To complement the work being undertaken by governments, non-governmental organizations and non-profit organizations are encouraged to take action by presenting a project supported by their community under the Community Interaction Program.
Government of Canada
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canada Space Agency
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Transport Canada
Governement of Quebec
- Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation
- Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et de la Lutte contre les changements climatiques
- Ministère des Ressources naturelles
- Ministère de la Sécurité publique
- Ministère du Tourisme
- Ministère des Transports